Dear Students and Parents,
We are looking forward to the start of the 2023-2024 school year. A parent/guardian must come by the school on Thursday, July 13th or Friday, July 14th between 12:30 and 3:30 to complete final paperwork for this school year. New students will receive their Chromebooks and any missing items for registration should be turned in that day.
Final paperwork for all students
- Make sure you have completed your student’s online registration by Thursday, July 13th.
- Lunch Forms will be distributed and collected for all students during this time so please be prepared to complete a lunch form.
- Students must have paid the $60 tech fee
New students need to also have these items in their file (If you have not already uploaded the above items with your online registration, then bring them with you.)
- State Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record or certificate of Exemption From School Immunization
- Final Transcript (if the student is bringing credits from another high school)
Only after all final paperwork is complete, will a student receive their schedule.
Each student will receive an ABHS agenda. ABHS believes that agendas are an important tool for planning, organizing, and time management purposes.
If your child will need to take medication while at school, please bring it in the original prescription bottle, so that it can be checked into the health office.
We look forward to seeing you all Thursday or Friday!