Families can get a week's worth of meals on Monday, Nov. 23. There will be no food distribution the rest of the week due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
On Monday, Nov. 23, in celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday, APS Grab and Go meals will include:
- a large can of pinto beans
- a can or corn or green beans
- mixed fruit
- potato pearls
- shredded cheese
Pick up on Monday, Nov. 23, is from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Check out the pickup locations below:
Guidelines for Families
- Grab and Go meals are available to anyone 18 years of age and under.
- Tickets are no longer required to pick up meals.
- Students do not need to be present, but they are always welcomed.
- APS asks families to wear a face-covering when picking up meals, like a homemade mask or a scarf. Face coverings are not required, and families without face coverings may still pick up meals.
- APS requests that you do not bring animals to the Grab and Go sites, including in your cars.
This post was created from the APS main website - click the link below to access the original post: